Journal of a Realistic Lifestyle

Thursday 18 August 2016

How to keep slaying even with a small wardrobe

I totally get it!
Believe me!
I've been there before.
And if I'm not careful, I might find myself there again.
If you are someone with a small closet or a small box like mine, then you'd understand what I mean.
At times it becomes hard to keep on slaying with your outfit. You feel as though you are wearing the same thing over and over and over again and you start feeling less comfortable by the day.
Well!
There is a solutuon!
What if I told you that you can do great things with a small closet.
You can keep slaying.
You can keep up with your combination game.
All you need is a simple technique.
After reading some articles, i came up with a summerized version that I have titled it the "ballot box technique"
(Lol, I chose to use ballot box because of the soon to come election in Edo State....don't mind me o, could be funny @ times)
The ballot box is very easy and effective to use. I summed the uses into the following step
1. Create a new section in your closet or get a new box that will be your ballot box
2. Take out your main clothes; the clothes that you can use to make more than one combination (most times your main clothes include Trousers, skirts, leggings and shorts)
2. Put the main clothes in the ballot box.
3. Leave your other clothes in your main closet or box. That will now be your accessory box.
4. Pick out clothes from your ballot box and another from your accessory box daily (you can make a week plan ahead if you have the time)
5. Ensure to wear "totally different" combinations till you are exhausted. Totally different in the sense that one new ballot clothe to one new accessory clothe everyday.
6. After exhausting all the combinations, you can start combining the clothes in different ways. That is, A ballot clothe to an accessory clothe that you haven't wore with the ballot clothe before. You'd begin to notice that you can wear your clothes in do many different way that will not be exhausting.
7. After sometime, get some new clothes....most importantly accessory clothes and keep on balloting.
If u can try this technique out,  you'd see that you'll always slay and you be on top of your fashion game.
Thanks for visiting me today
Kisses

3 comments:

  1. I am really inspired. There is no need to feel bad or to reject one self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5,000+ PRODUCTS, LOW PRICES and DISCREET SHIPPING AND BILLING. Buy the best sex toys, bondage gear, vibrators and women's sexy lingerie. BROWSE NOW baths salts

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this post?

Please don't leave without contributing.
Drop a comment
*Muah*

Follow Me @ericadianas