Journal of a Realistic Lifestyle

Saturday 24 December 2016

What you need to do this Christmas



Does your Christmas feel like mine?
I really want to know.
Is it just me?
Am I missing something or you feel the same way too.
My house is packed with 17 extended family members yet I feel so lonely and left out;
I feel so old at such a young age.
I don't hear the giggle bells or see the imaginary snow men I use to see when I was 7.
I didn't reflect back to the birth of Jesus like I did last year.
I don't see the essence why everyone was so busy in the market on December 24th
Or why things were so expensive.



I don't get why there is a rush.
I don't get why lovebirds are making me feel like I'll die single before next year.
I don't get why there is so much alcohol in the fridge or why my street is decorated with colourful ribbons.
I don't understand why money is being knocked out for a two seconds loud sounded pleasure, disturbing the innermost part of my brains.
I don't understand why the traffic kept me for 3 hours today on my way back from the market on the 24th (I was forced to go by my granny).


I don't get it because the society is....or rather has built a vague thought in our minds over time.
It has distracted us from essense and imprisoned us in pretence.
We no longer see Christmas as a time when the saviour was born but as a time to just celebrate  (For reasons we don't even recongise).
Marketers see it as a time to promote their businesses,
Girls see it as the best time to open their legs.
We see it as a time to explore rather than to secure our minds for the Lord Jesus Christ.
Or as a time to just be happy (by force) for reasons we actually can't deep our hands into.


Christmas is today right?
See that as a reason for the very first time to scream "Thank God its Sunday" 
"TGIS" or "TGIC" (or whatever you wanna scream).
See it as a time to appreciate the fact that a saviour was born onto you.
As a time to be glad, happy, generous, all because one man took it upon him self to take the bullets  (oh! Sorry.....The nails) for your sake.
And maybe......I might have a beautiful reason to not feel lonely is the midst of more than a dozen loved ones.

5 comments:

  1. So true... The society has almost made us lose the essence of Christmas. Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true... The society has almost made us lose the essence of Christmas. Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😁😁😁in the coupe feeling diz write-up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could find the right words to say how thankful i am to Dr.Unity. I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored my husband is back after he left me and our 3 kids for another woman..After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need love spell to get ex lover back forever or save you marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:Call/WhatsApp: +2348071622464 ,Email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,Website:https://unityspelltempleblog.wordpress.com,your kindness will never be forgotten!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Carl Jerry by name i want to share a testimony on how Dr AKHERE was able to bring back my wife back to me, myself and my wife were on a serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and doing different ungodly act..My wife packed her things out of the house and we had to live in different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite with her, not until i met Dr AKHERE the great spell caster who was able to bring my wife back home, Dr AKHERE cast a love spell for me, and after some time i started seeing results about the spell....Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy, with Dr AKHERE all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage, friends in case you need the help of Dr AKHERE kindly contact him now:

    Email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this post?

Please don't leave without contributing.
Drop a comment
*Muah*

Follow Me @ericadianas