Journal of a Realistic Lifestyle

Saturday 20 January 2018

How to stop your spouse from cheating


when choosing a spouse,  you must be able to conclude in your mind the right person for yourself after passing through the courtship stage.  A spouse can be said to be a man or woman who is legally married.

Religiously, when God created man in his own image, he have to make man sleep and he remove one of his ribs and created woman.  Until you find your missing ribs, you have found your own spouse. That is every man has a missing ribs and until you found this mission ribs,  you will be able to have confidence in yourself that you found a good spouse. In the world today,  the rate at which couples divorce eachother is very alarming due to the fact one of the parties is cheating on the other and that has led to broken relationship. An advise says,  spend more   on your marriage than your wedding party. that is, their are many wedding parties out there whereby thousands and millions of naira have being spent on it,  still yet both parties still broke up within 5 years, probably one was cheating on the other. 

Some people believes that, they can't depend on one body for the rest of their lives,  so they believe having a cheating partner settles the score. Taking the men for example,  they don't cheat just because they don't love you anymore, they just want more varieties in their sex life. Some men have the mentality that the best time to cheat on their spouse was when she will be observing her menstrual cycle. Men cheat for many reason,  some for pleasure,  some for the fun while some sees it as a game. When a man cheat,  their is still assurance that she will still love his spouse but when a woman tries to cheat,  no how she will love her spouse like before. In other to get rid of this undefined act,  there are some principle, guidelines, rules and regulations for you to act on in other for you to be able to stop your spouse from cheating

*BELIEVE*

Whenever you go into a relationship with your spouse, you must have the right believe that things will work out because it is when you have such believe that things will work well but if you are doubting or you never believe in your mind that it is going to work well,  then have it in mind that one of you will surely cheat on each other.  Even the Bible verse says that until two people agree, that when they can walk together. Both you and your spouse must be in one accord and believe that the relationship will work. If no one believe in the other,  it is is possible for your spouse to cheat on you because he/she will believe that if things did not work out as planned in the relationship,  he/she will have nothing to loose. Make your spouse have the confidence and believe in you that even if no one is with eachother,  both parties mind will be at rest that the relationship is save 

*STAY FAITHFUL*

Whenever you are not faithful in your relationship and you started letting your spouse feel insecure and start doubting you,  then their is a problem because the relationship will start becoming unworkable. To stay faithful in a relationship,  you have to turn blind eyes and dead ear to anything that might try to distract the relationship from growing.  Being faithful with your spouse will make you have more level and respect you deserve. Be clear with your spouse in an appropriate boundaries as much as possible. Never leave a space for doubt,  let your spouse know when another party is trying to draw your attention from the relationship,  so that there will be a right and better way to fix it in the right path.

*GIVE LITTLE SPACE*

Never give your spouse so much unwanted attention whereby they will ever think you are suspecting them of cheating. Learn to build in an atmosphere of security and safety.  Monitoring your spouse footsteps will always cause untrust, never check their private materials without their consent. Make your spouse free with his/her friends,  respect your spouse feelings, both physical and emotional.

*LOVE YOUR SPOUSE*

One of the factors, feeling and emotion that makes a relationship stronger is love.  When you love your spouse and he/she is aware of It, for your spouse to cheat on you will be a little bit difficult. True love is like any other strong and addicting drug,  the love for your spouse should be like a prison whereby he will be cage and won't  have any other thought of cheating. Love is only interesting to those who have being imprison by it. Live is like a wind where you can only feel but you can't see.  Loving your spouse should be what you most show everyday and everywhere and also let spouse feel the real zeal of love in you. One of the most critical element of happiness is loving someone that also loves you. You should also know your spouse favorite and let your spouse know your best mood of showing love. Talk about each others weakness and know more on how to strengthen it. 

*BE SATISFIED*

Whatever you have must be what you will be contented with.  Being satisfied with your spouse will save the relationship.  Be ready to give your spouse the best sex position he/she will love and enjoy and must be satisfied before getting up and also give your spouse the chance to try new things with you. This will make your spouse to be satisfy with you only, instead of going outside to find someone that can satisfy him/her. Whenever you see things and materials you know your spouse love, instead of overlooking it,  you can just get it for your spouse and the love bound will be tightened.

*BE APPRECIATIVE*

Learn to appreciate your spouse, no matter how small what he/she might do to you,  everything should be appreciated. When you appreciate,  it give your spouse the zeal and more eager to do more for you.  Appreciating your spouse is one of the key in building your relationship with each other. When you appreciate your spouse,  you are bringing out the greatness and potential of the relationship. Appreciate whatever your spouse buy for you and also appreciate whatever you contribute in the relationship, and show the appreciation act everyday. 

*SUPPORT YOUR SPOUSE DREAM*

You must be able to support your spouse dream by giving her every  encouragement and passion to do more. Your spouse dream should also be part of your dream because you are now one body and whatever the outcome of her dream is, will also affect you. When you support your spouse dream, your focus will no longer come out ahead as an individual ,  it will now be of you and your spouse

8 comments:

  1. Well, yes, this serious question... I may only recomend you to track your spose, to prevent the bad excident. You may try to use application, which may track the Whats up mesanger, as well as Skype and Facebook accounts. Here's that powerfull app https://www.hoverwatch.com which helps me to follow the life of my wife's, as well as for my children, including. I may read their messages, look at photos, even make a screenshots. This app makes it possible to know about their location, which is very important for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Dr joy for your real love spell that work fast to get ex back and stop a divorce or break-up, I'm so excited my husband is back after he left me and our 3 kids for another woman. After 12 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr joy can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr joy. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr joy real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: joylovespell@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348100452479 , you can also visit his website:http://joylovespell@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. This are things I did not overlook while I was listing the things I wanted from a love spell in my relationship after breakup.
    1) I requested that I get back my ex and our relationship last for the rest of our earthly lives.
    2) I asked that the love spell should strengthen EACH of our abilities that we may utilize them in order to sustain our relationship which I so hope to become a marriage one day.
    3) That we BOTH may resolve all conflicts with peaceful words, while remaining cognizant of one another’s feeling and come to a compromise when benefits all parties involved.
    4) That whatever haunts HIM in his childhood, that he can let that go and he know that I hold none of that against him and I accept and love him for the person he is today.

    Through all of this with Dr. Wakina via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com, we were worked on to be humble and accept accountability for our actions. I have apologized for my incompetent behaviors. on the other hand, I can count the amount of time HE has apologized to me. The love spell made us understand that relationship is not about a tit-for-tat affair. An equal relationship is what we have at the moment, HE holds himself to the same level of accountability where I am concerned after the graceful love spell from Dr. Wakina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could find the right words to say how thankful i am to Dr.Unity. I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored my husband is back after he left me and our 3 kids for another woman..After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need love spell to get ex lover back forever or save you marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:Call/WhatsApp: +2348071622464 ,Email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,Website:https://unityspelltempleblog.wordpress.com,your kindness will never be forgotten!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could find the right words to say how thankful i am to Dr.Unity. I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored my husband is back after he left me and our 3 kids for another woman..After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need love spell to get ex lover back forever or save you marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:Call/WhatsApp: +2348071622464 ,Email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,Website:https://unityspelltempleblog.wordpress.com,your kindness will never be forgotten!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to make your ex boyfriend regret breaking up with you and get him back forever!, I wish I could find the right words to say how thankful i am to this love spell caster called Dr.Unity,I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored my husband is back after he left me and our 3 kids for another woman..After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need love spell to get ex lover back forever or save you marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:Call/WhatsApp: +2348071622464 ,Email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,Website:https://unityspelltempleblog.wordpress.com,your kindness will never be forgotten!.

    Revealed by Olivia Stephen form Tx,USA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to use this opportunity to tell everyone, that i am very grateful to this man Dr Oduwa
    Spell Caster for helping me get back my husband’ after he abandoned me for six months with pains
    and tears in my heart. Before the breakup, he usually insult and see nothing good in me and any
    thing i do, i felt as if i was cursed. my friends advised me to let go but i couldn’t because of
    the love i have for him which was so strong and could even move ten mountains in a speed of light.
    So i had to seek for help and i saw so many good testimonies about this man Dr Oduwa and i decide
    to contact him and explain my problem to him and he assured me of good result.After two days of my
    contact with Dr Oduwa my husband came back with apologies and love that he had never show me before.
    right now he doesn’t insult me any more rather he tells me how pretty and wonderfully made each morning.
    Today i am also sharing my testimonies and experience about Dr Oduwa which is so wonderful and i will never
    stop publishing his name so that who ever that is going through breakup and problem in their relationship
    should also contact him so he can also help you. Once again Dr Oduwa i am extremely grateful to you
    {droduwaspellhome01@gmail.com} or you can message him on whatsApp at +2348136354191

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband has abandon me and the kids for the the past 8months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is LAVENDERLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM so I had to contact him and in just 4days as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man I got married to.I cant thank the spell caster enough what what he did for me, I am so grateful. I even spoke to the spell caster over the phone, to confirm his existence. His email again is: LAVENDERLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM WHATSAPP HIM or+23481026523355) https://lavenderlovespell.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this post?

Please don't leave without contributing.
Drop a comment
*Muah*

Follow Me @ericadianas