Journal of a Realistic Lifestyle

Thursday 21 December 2017

2017 recap: Love always leaves

Meeting you was one of the best things that happened to me in 2017. You made me feel fly, you made me feel love, you made me look smart, you made me feel extremely happy. Looking into your eyes took my breath far away to a land I had never been to. Watching you move around made me feel like i was the most lucky woman to have you right in front of me. I could still remember how shy you were to ask for my number and how confident you were to tell me that everything would be alright in my days of shadows and downcast.


You sang to me; songs of love and deep affections. You cuddled me with touches of the highest frequencies of ecstasy and vibrations of romance. I was found lost in the aura of you strong spell of attraction and I felt that your shoulders were the right place for me to lean on forever (and maybe a day more)

I already had created, designed, framed and imagined my sweet long forever with you. Our house by the beach, our twin girls wearing pink, our red candles burning with strong love into the summer spring at midnight. I had pictured what the wedding bells would look like and the colours of the ribbons and the petals and the florals and the waters in the pool that we would swim in  and drool in on our sweet honeymoon.

In all these, there were no confessions between us. No love proclamations by words but only by sincere actions. You did for me what I didn't expect a being to do. You directed me into a path and you sacrificed so much for me to be on that path. You told me all you wanted was my happiness and I believed you. You didn't tell me you loved me but you made me feel it in the purest and truest of ways. 

Like all kinds of love, there are barriers. We had ours, we were living in two different phases of which it seemed I was ahead of you. I didn't mind, it meant nothing to me. it didn't change how I felt or thought about you. I was fully willing to wait till you completed the phase you entered. I was happy because I was gonna complete the phase with you just as you had completed my life. 

But you didn't see it from my angle. You saw it in a totally different light. You didn't try to explain to me what you had seen. You just left. You left with the happiness you had promised. You left with the words you had proclaimed. You left with the very last air I had to breathe and sadly, you left with a vital part of me.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to Dr joy for your real love spell that work fast to get ex back and stop a divorce or break-up, I'm so excited my husband is back after he left me and our 3 kids for another woman. After 12 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr joy can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr joy. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr joy real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: joylovespell@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348100452479 , you can also visit his website:http://joylovespell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are things I did not overlook while I was listing the things I wanted from a love spell in my relationship after breakup.
    1) I requested that I get back my ex and our relationship last for the rest of our earthly lives.
    2) I asked that the love spell should strengthen EACH of our abilities that we may utilize them in order to sustain our relationship which I so hope to become a marriage one day.
    3) That we BOTH may resolve all conflicts with peaceful words, while remaining cognizant of one another’s feeling and come to a compromise when benefits all parties involved.
    4) That whatever haunts HIM in his childhood, that he can let that go and he know that I hold none of that against him and I accept and love him for the person he is today.

    Through all of this with Dr. Wakina via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com, we were worked on to be humble and accept accountability for our actions. I have apologized for my incompetent behaviors. on the other hand, I can count the amount of time HE has apologized to me. The love spell made us understand that relationship is not about a tit-for-tat affair. An equal relationship is what we have at the moment, HE holds himself to the same level of accountability where I am concerned after the graceful love spell from Dr. Wakina.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this post?

Please don't leave without contributing.
Drop a comment
*Muah*

Follow Me @ericadianas