Journal of a Realistic Lifestyle

Friday 5 January 2018

How to Get a Boyfriend This Year


Getting a boyfriend is no longer as funny as it used to sound. I know of someone who has shed tonnes of tears because she couldn't get a boyfriend for 3 years. Lol. Just imagine a young vibrant female not having a significant other for that amount of time. Having just any boyfriend isn't usually the struggle. it boils down to finding someone that suites you, understands you and can fit into your niche. To find someone that fits into your criteria, you have to step up your game and become someone that can fit into other people's criteria. I have put together some tips to get your own boyfriend this year.

Reduce the membership of your friendzone association:
C'mon it's a new year, you can't carry over so many people in your friendzone from last year to this year. it's either you completely delete some people from the zone or you start serious considerations of being in a relationship with those that you are matchable with. Often times, there are a lot of diamonds hidden deep down in the friend zone. I have a friend who is currently married to a guy she has friendzoned for ages just because she decided to start seeing beautiful possibilities.

Have a strong personality:
If you want a boyfriend with a strong personality, you must first build yours. Groom your confidence level and maintain a good communication character and general manners. You wouldn't expect to keep a great guy when you've sourly spoken to him on your first conversation.

Do not appear available:
 Many girls make themselves extremely available to any Tom, Dick and Harry in the Quest of finding a man. Everybody in Nigeria right now wants to die for petrol because it is unavailable so it is valuable. I'm not saying that you should act as though you are too busy for men when you are actually jobless, I'm just saying you should take your time. Live your life as freely as you can and don't just jump in the sight of any man that cares to ask for your name. Have some refrain and let them run a little Chase.

Dress  "attractively fashionable": 
You become noticed when you are attractive and when your fashion statement is classy and bold. Don't underdo nor overdo. Be comfortable, bold and attractive. I mean, you have to first be attractive to be noticed and then observed.

Groom yourself: 
It's a new year so you have step up your game. irrespective of whether you want a boyfriend or not. Keep your body and shape in good health. Eat, rest, sleep, hit the gym if you can. You cannot comman kill yourself because of boyfriend search o.

Go out
Mohammed has to go to the mountain this time around. Enjoy every bit of your life. Go to the movies, club, church, pool, events, weddings, work, any where. Just have a good time living your life. Who knows, your boyfriend to be might just be sitting next to you in the movie threatre.

Have an open mind and be reasonable: You should know what you want but be open minded. Anyone can be the one. Be reasonable with your judgements and be lavish in openness.

All these tips are easier said than done so make a conscious effort to practising them.

P.S: If I could write this for getting a boyfriend, I wonder what I would write for getting a husband.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with the author's opinion, this problem really began to appear with the arrival of interenet in our lives. But you know all this also has a lot of advantages. Well, take me for example. I would never have thought that I will meet my wife on a site, on the similarity to this one videochat usa https://coomeet.com/ but by coincidence it happened that is why never say never)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are things I did not overlook while I was listing the things I wanted from a love spell in my relationship after breakup.
    1) I requested that I get back my ex and our relationship last for the rest of our earthly lives.
    2) I asked that the love spell should strengthen EACH of our abilities that we may utilize them in order to sustain our relationship which I so hope to become a marriage one day.
    3) That we BOTH may resolve all conflicts with peaceful words, while remaining cognizant of one another’s feeling and come to a compromise when benefits all parties involved.
    4) That whatever haunts HIM in his childhood, that he can let that go and he know that I hold none of that against him and I accept and love him for the person he is today.

    Through all of this with Dr. Wakina via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com, we were worked on to be humble and accept accountability for our actions. I have apologized for my incompetent behaviors. on the other hand, I can count the amount of time HE has apologized to me. The love spell made us understand that relationship is not about a tit-for-tat affair. An equal relationship is what we have at the moment, HE holds himself to the same level of accountability where I am concerned after the graceful love spell from Dr. Wakina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you wondered if any spiritual power (love spell) can bring back your lover after days, months or years? Do you have doubts to try it because of your religion and believe? Have you lost so much money to love doctors or therapists without results? Have you thought of committing suicide because you can’t leave without him/her? All I want you to know is that I have passed through much more than this for a years in hell trying to get back my Husband.

    He is my soul mate and I couldn't leave my life without him, I constantly think about him all day and sees him in my dream even when I have moved on with my life, I don’t know why it keep happening to me for 2 years after our breakup until I decided to search for spiritual solution because I was losing my senses and lacking concentration in everything I’m doing. I tried therapists and love doctors but no solution to my problem.

    Thanks to the testimonies online that leads me to Dr. Boadi he was kind to me and gave me the perfect solution that I was looking for years. He told me that I and my husband are like twins that can’t be separated and we share a strong bond. He then did his thing for three days and promised that my husband will call me once he finish. Surprisingly, my husband called on the third day and asked that we should see that he has missed me a lot. We later saw and shared our regret for separating for so long and promised never to leave each other again.

    My life has totally changed because of this wonderful man, his love spell is powerful and don’t have any side effect in future. He just reunited our soul and gave us joy that we have missed for years. Contact him today with this email and see wonders; drboadispellcaster@gmail.com or call whatsapp him on +393512872745

    Ann Robbie from USA

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this post?

Please don't leave without contributing.
Drop a comment
*Muah*

Follow Me @ericadianas